Saturday, June 1, 2013

Welcome Class of 2017!

Welcome everyone to Carson-Newman and to your orientation group. I am your Orientation Leader and I look forward to meeting everyone in the fall, but until then we can use this as an opportunity to get to each other over the summer.

I will tell you a little about myself, I am 24 years old and I grew up in Blountville, Tennessee. I will be a senior this year and will graduate this coming May. My major is in Religion with emphases in Biblical Studies and Youth/Recreational Ministries. During my time at CN I have been a Resident Assistant (RA) for two years and this will be my second year as an Orientation Leader. This summer  I am working with a church in Newport, Tennessee as an intern with the Youth and Children Ministries.

Feel free to reply on here about yourself and what you will be doing this summer so that others in the group can get an idea about who you are and what you like to do. Also feel free to ask questions, post comments, and other wise get to know each other over the course of the summer. I will make other posts in the coming weeks so keep an eye out for those.

Once again I look forward to getting to know all of you and I'm glad you have decided to be an Eagle!

-Jonathan Hendrickson

No comments:

Post a Comment